Thursday, May 23, 2013

End of the year Teacher Gift

I wanted to do something small for N2's teachers at the end of the year.  I found a great idea on Pinterest to make an all orange gift and including a tag that says "Orange you glad it's summer?"  I was NOT inspired at Target until I got to the nail polish section.  I had wanted to do some summery items but they had nothing in orange nor did they have much summer struff.  Strange.  But the nail polish inspired me to find relaxing items.  I found a hand lotion that had orange on it and an orange loofa.  I included some orange gum and orange drink mix packets.  I had bought little orange pails at Target but found much cuter ones at Hobby Lobby.  I also found cute orange pinwheels at Hobby Lobby.  I included an orange candle from Wal-mart.  I think they turned out so cute and they weren't expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment