Monday, July 31, 2017

Dying Eggs

Before I get to the dying eggs photo I wanted to share this picture of Natalie and Nathaniel.  Natalie apparently wanted to play with the store at Marcie's house but the other older kids were doing other things.  Natalie found a great shopper to play with her!  They were so cute playing together.
After we got back from the coloring robot party, we ate lunch and then went to the zoo.  I don't have any pictures of the zoo.  After that we dyed eggs (at least I think that's what we did).  Nathaniel was napping while the older kids were dying eggs but we saved some for him to dye.







I don't have any pictures of the finished eggs but we did have some interesting ones. Brian ended up taking most of the eggs home as he is the only one who eats hard boiled eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment