Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Painting

I wanted to do a fun project with N2 over Columbus Day weekend when Brian was gone.  I searched some blogs and found a simple painting project to do with toilet paper rolls.  I thought this sounded like fun!  Noah took some convincing to try it but Natalie jumped right in.  She just wanted to paint with 2 shades of blue.  Then she added purple.  Very harmonious.  At the very end she threw in brown.  I really love how this turned out.


I thought the plates of paint looked cool too :)   Noah wanted lots of colors on his.  He also switched sides of the toilet paper roll so not to mix colors.  Although he did have to double dip since he had 5 colors!


I though they would want to paint for a while but this only held their attention for about 10 minutes or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment