Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I had seen on a blog an idea for a cool art project a while back and I never did it. Then the other day I was looking at my cousin Kim's blog and she had done the same project with her son. So when we had some spare time before dinner one day, I decided to find various kinds of tape and try the project too. I found some black electrical tape, duct tape, blue painters tape and regular scotch tape. I ripped off pieces for N2 and they put them on their paper. At first Noah didn't want to participate but once he saw how much fun Natalie was having that he tried it too.
Posted by Becky at 10:00 AM