Friday, November 30, 2012

Gratitude Wreath

Our gratitude wreath is done.  Here's what is written on it:


nice weather
piggy
snowflakes
lion
hugs
cow
Grandma
Great Grandma Weisgerber
school
Ikea
pilgrim hat
kiwi
food that we eat
penguins on the wall
Noah
our fish
Daddy being home
Santa Claus
toys
ball
fish fileter
trains
Grandma and Grandpa
Aunt Marcie
headbands
Mom and Dad
new goggles
Megan and Amelia
my friends
tumbling
Miss Kathy
Thanksgiving
baby bear
going outside
Natalie

On a side note, somehow I am out of storage space for my blog.  That's annoying.  I guess I have to downsize all my photos which is annoying to do as I have no way to do it quickly.  So don't expect blog posts frequently.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! Your kids crack me up! Fish fileter? Really? How do they even know what that is? I love it that I made the list just before headbands. Guess I know where I rank in the order of importance in their lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was in no particular order-I couldn't remember what order they told me things). I think you came after we saw you over the Thanksgiving weekend (as did your kids). The fish filter came the day we bought a new one.

      Delete
  2. Oh yay, you got rid of the stupid comment number thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to comment all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you do to free up space? We ended up having to buy a 2 dollar per month storage plan. Annoying but not expensive.

    ReplyDelete