Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trick or Treating

I meant to blog earlier but I find that when I'm actually sitting down, I need to get some business done!

We had a great job trick or treating.  N2 knew what to say and to say thank you.  They said it quietly most often so I had to repeat it so that the people at the door knew that they said what they were supposed to say.  We went to Grandma and Grandpa Weidner's neighborhood to go trick or treating just like we did the last 2 years.  This year Charlie came along too.  Their next door neighbor gives out full size candy bars!  Sweet!  Towards the end Natalie got tired and just wanted to go home rather than get more candy.  I wonder when that will change!







We went trick or treating in the mall after preschool.  It was nice because the stores that had candy had signs in their windows with a ghost that said "trick or treat here" so N2 could look for the ghosts.  I heard lots of complements on their costumes from employees at the store but also from moms walking around with their kids.  They asked me if I did them myself.  I wonder if a lot of people don't even think about how easy it is take make some costumes like Noah's!  At the one store the employees said that these were the cutest costumes they had seen all day and I really think they meant it and not just saying a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment