Monday, May 26, 2014

Easter

I know this is kind of late coming but I wanted to share our Easter pictures.  I had a really hard time getting pictures of my kids together.  I could tell that Noah was tired and he didn't want to pose for pictures.  (Natalie is not that much shorter than Noah as it shows in this picture-she is slouching and further back.)
We tried to get pictures of Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids that were there.
Here is the best picture I got of the older grandkids.
The kids hunted Easter eggs at Mom and Dad's house.  They each had a color to find.



Grandma and Grandpa gave the kids trowels and gardening gloves and they set off in their Easter finery to dig in the garden.


 After having lunch with the family and rehiding eggs, we went to see the other side of the family.  Little did we know that there was going to be more egg hunting!  This hunt was grab whatever eggs you wanted but no more than 20 (or something around there).

Grandma and Grandpa Weidner gave the kids chocolate bunnies that came with bunny ears.

We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids on this side of the family as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment