Thursday, October 1, 2015

Apple picking

We went apple picking a couple weekends ago at our favorite orchard-Woodstock County Orchard.  Their orchard is no frills, just apples which we love!  We ended up picking mainly honeycrisp apples but also picked some galas.  We are enjoying our apples everyday!  We may try to go pick more next week but I'm not sure if we'll be able to manage it.  The honeycrisp trees at this orchard were laden with apples.  The branches were bent to the group with the weight of the apples.  I think we could have picked bushels and bushels of apples from just one tree!  I don't have a good picture of the trees, sorry.  I only took my phone along.  The apples we picked were huge even though the one Natalie is holding doesn't show that.




No comments:

Post a Comment