Saturday, March 10, 2012

Interview Questions

I've been meaning to scrap a page about N2 at 3 and ask them questions about themselves.  I've decided that I want to make a kit with the questions.  So I'm going to start working on that soon!  In the car on Tuesday (before Marcie asked Amelia her questions, ha!) I asked N2 some questions about themselves and I thought their answers were amusing!  Here they are:

What's your favorite color?
Natalie: pink
Noah: blue
(No surprise there!)

What's your favorite clothes to wear?
Natalie: a pink shirt and pink pants (which she has never worn!)
Noah: my puppy shirt and blue jeans (what he was currently wearing)

What's your favorite animal?
Natalie: a lion
Noah: giraffe

What's your favorite food?
Both: I don't know
Finally after much prodding, they both answered quesadillas (we were on our way to have quesadillas for lunch).

Who's your best friend?
Noah: Natalie
Natalie: Miss Amy (one of their teachers at school)

What do you like to do with daddy?
Noah: kiss him
Natalie: hit him
Noah: no, hit him and jump on him

What do you like to do with mommy?
Natalie: kiss her
Noah: kiss her

What is your favorite book?
Noah: the ones with all the animals (we figured out he meant Noah's Ark books)
Natalie: a zoo book

What is your favorite song?
Noah: Down By the Station
Natalie: God is Great

What do you want to do when you get older?
Noah: a train engineer.  I want a blue engine.
Natalie: a train engineer.  I want a green engine.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! So penguins aren't their favorite animals anymore? And I have to point out that I didn't know you had asked Natalie and Noah questions when I started asking Amelia questions, it's just that sister mental telepathy thing that we happened to do it both at the same time. I just posted first so I could beat you to it. :)

    ReplyDelete