Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Door

This really has nothing to do with N2 but I wanted to show you anyways :)  We recently (right before N2's birthday) had a door decorating contest at school.  The theme was Dr. Seuss and it was to get everyone excited about Family Reading Night (which I was going to take N2 to but it was a night that we got snow so I didn't go).  It was the last thing I needed to do-I was already stressed out because of N2's birthday and I really didn't want to go to the extra effort of decorating my door because it's not like my students could help.  Luckily I found an easy idea on Pinterest!  Here's our project:
Can you tell?  It's One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  I think this looked cuter on Pinterest because they used toddler hands.  I think my students had a little too large of hands to make cute fish but I still like it.  I will not paint with my students again though-that was just too messy for me!

1 comment: