Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Monkeys

For some reason earlier in winter break, N2 asked if I could make them monkey ears so I dug out their Halloween costumes from when they were about 20 months old.  They LOVE these "hats" and they wore them all the time during break.

Here was the first time they wore them after they had painted their faces (not sure what prompted that but I'm not of a 4 year old mentality).  They were making monkey faces for me.



Then they wore them again while we were playing Kingdom Builder.  This is a game for adults but you can teach kids this young how to play it (with very little strategy but that doesn't matter-Noah beat Brian one game and me another game)!  They were also dressed up in other dress up clothes which is the norm around here.





No comments:

Post a Comment