Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Houston Day 5

We spent the remainder of our trip at my cousin Kim's house.  Kim and Matt have 3 boys-Ian, who is Natalie and Noah's age, Ryan, and Nathan.  We decided to lay fairly low on our first day at their house.  The kids enjoyed playing around their yard.  Natalie LOVED their battery powered car.  She could have driven that thing all day long!
We decided to dye Easter eggs that day.  It's nice that in Houston you can do this outside so that the mess isn't all over the kitchen table!


 I'm not sure what we did the rest of the day-maybe the older kids went to the park?  I guess I should have blogged much earlier.  Oh wait, we went to church in the afternoon.  But I'm pretty sure we did something else too.  I don't have any pictures of the rest of the day except for this one of Natalie after the kids played with water.  It did warm up in Houston on this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment