Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Umbrellas!

I found this really cute fireman raincoat and rainboots that I thought were on clearance at Wal-mart so I decided to get them for Noah for Christmas.  Then I found the fireman umbrella in another section.  When I got to the checkout I found out the coat and boots weren't on clearance :(  I ended up getting the coat and umbrella. To tell you the truth, Noah didn't really care at all about the coat but he LOVED the umbrella.  We've been wanting to get them umbrellas for a while because they love walking under our umbrellas.  It was so hard to find one for Natalie-they were all princesses or plain ugly.  Finally I found a cute one at the Botanic Garden gift shop of all places.  They played with their umbrellas all over the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment