Sunday, January 6, 2013

Box Fun

I ordered quite a few presents online and what was more fun than to play with boxes once I opened everything!  N2 were quite inventive with the boxes (I think this was when our new blender/food processor came).  There were pieces that they thought looked like life vests, so they pretended that the box was a boat and they wore their life vests in the boat.  They also put life vests on their animals who ventured out in the boat with them.

They put their boat on the couch and I believe they are rowing the boat.  They didn't both fit in with one of them wearing the life vest.


I love the imagination and pretend play at this age!  I also love that the two of them play things together and will generally partake in each's others imaginary games.

No comments:

Post a Comment