Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Student of the week

Noah was student of the week last week (Natalie was student of the week the week before).  On Thursday he had to bring his favorite toy.  Of course he was going to bring legos.  He built his creations the night before but couldn't sleep because he didn't finish them but it was time for bed.  So he finished Thursday morning and it was hard to get him to go to preschool!  I wanted to take a picture of him with his lego creations since he builds so nicely with them.  Because I took a picture of Noah with his legos, Natalie needed me to take a picture of her with legos.  I built all the pieces for her.  When Natalie was student of the week, she wanted to take her parking garage as her favorite toy.  I told her we would take a picture of it and take the picture and she could take a couple cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment