Sunday, April 14, 2013

Swimming

N2 are progressing very well in their swim class.  Noah is still hesitant about swimming on his own where he can't touch the bottom.  When he knows he can touch the bottom, he swims back and forth.  Natalie can swim really well on her front and back.  She likes backstroke just like me!  She has been promoted to the next level class but I decided to keep her together with Noah and maybe next session when Brian is home we can split them up.  I kept them together mainly because I couldn't get classes that were at the same time and the next level class is only held in the afternoons right now and I prefer the teachers in the morning.  Sorry for the quality of these pictures-Brian took them from the bleachers so there's tons of stuff in the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment