Friday, August 15, 2014

Teacher Gift-Tote Bag

I decided to be ambitious and make a tote bag for N2's kindergarten teacher and put some school supplies and items for the teacher in it.  I followed the directions on Skip to My Lou to make a reversible bag.  I found the fabric at Joanns.  I ended up buying home decor fabric and it worked out really well.  It was a good weight.  Here is how it turned out.



Here is what I filled it with.
-pencils (presharpened)
-felt tipped pens
-Clorox wipes
-wet wipes
-Dove chocolate
-post it note tabs
-mints
-hand sanitizer
-fun colored sharpies

I also included a note to the teacher telling her that I am willing to help however I can.

Mrs. Donohue seemed to really like the bag and was impressed by my craftiness!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ... this is amazing, Becky! I love how it turned out! Simply adorable. You're every teacher's dream parent. :)

    ReplyDelete