Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

I finally have sorted through all my Easter pictures!  N2 were very excited about Easter this year-about the Easter bunny coming and about hunting eggs.  The Easter bunny came during church and brought them their Easter baskets and hid eggs.  N2 were not happy that the Easter bunny waited to come until then!  They really enjoyed all their goodies and I have to say that the biggest hit for them was magnet notepad (like the ones I use for my grocery list).  They LOVE having their own notepad and they write grocery lists and they also like to cut the paper up.

Anyhow, back to Easter.  Here are some pictures of our egg hunt.  Luckily the weather was nice so that we could have the egg hunt outside.  The Easter bunny was a little trickier this year and hid some in our water garden (which is not the best idea as the eggs are not watertight).  



Here they are with their Easter baskets while hunting eggs.  They really didn't want to stop to show me their baskets.  That would have taken time away from finding more eggs!

Here's a picture of my two little Easter bunnies.  I didn't have them in the right light.  I need to figure out what would have been better!  But I edited the photo and I think it looks much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment