Monday, April 2, 2012

More Food

Here are so more food pictures that I made.  First up, Crock Pot Lasanga.  This was very yummy but I'm not sure using the crock pot is worth it except that you don't need to cook the noodles.  I may try this recipe just in the oven.  The pain about the crock pot was trying to get the noodles to fit which is why I was thinking I would try the recipe in a 9x13 in pan.  I also added 2 vegetable purees to the sauce mixture.  I think I added a broccoli and cauliflower puree.  The lasagna was pretty liquidy but still very yummy.  (Sorry it's not the most appetizing plate)

I made Crunchy Baked Pork.  I skipped step 1.  I also didn't have fresh herbs so I used dried.  I did not have Dijon must so I used a different kind (I think I had honey mustard) and I just used a little bit of it.  Mine took MUCH longer to cook.  I think this was a good recipe but I can't remember as it was a while ago that I made it.

I made another pork chop dish and this was not as successful.  It may not look too appealing either.  I'm not ready to throw out the recipe though.  It had good flavor but was not crispy at all.  I'm not sure why you needed to add the liquid when you move the pork chop to the oven.  This recipe is called Buttermilk Soaked Baked Parmesan Pork Chop.  I did not have Panko breadcrumbs so maybe that would have helped.
I made Chicken, Pancetta, Asparagus over Couscous.  I substituted bacon for pancetta.  This recipe was kind of bland.  I don't think I will make it again.
I'll show you some sweet recipes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment