Sunday, October 14, 2012

Field Trip

Last Thursday I went on N2's field trip at preschool.  We went to Country Bumpkin, a garden nursery that sets up some activities like bouncy houses, a barrel train, a straw maze and they have some animals to feed.  N2 went to the same place last year with daddy.  I was excited to be able to go this year.  Here are some pictures from field trip.

 Here's Natalie giving Noah a smooch.  Apparently she kissed another little boy in her class too.

 This is their teacher, Mrs. Kathy.  Natalie wasn't willing to smile today.


 They were panning for gold.  We brought home a lot of rocks which I just threw away!  This is the only time Natalie would smile for pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Did you make that bow that I can just barely see in Natalie's hair in the last photo? Is it a ghost? When Natalie makes her grumpy I'm-not-going-to-smile face, she reminds me of Megan.

    ReplyDelete