Monday, October 17, 2016

April/May

I was just trying to figure out why I don't have lots of pictures for April and May and I realized it was because I was so sick and didn't do much with my family during those months.  We did attend Chloe's birthday party before I got sick.  It was a beautiful day outside (warm if I remember correctly) and the kids loved playing outside.  I think they tried to make zip lines with a rope.  Dan had given Rachel a camping hammock (for her birthday?) and it was fun to see how many people could fit in the hammock.






Natalie had her bridging to Brownies ceremony in a park.  They couldn't find a place with a bridge over water so they used a mirror for the girls to use for the reflection.  I seem to remember saying very similar (if not the exact same) words when we bridged.




Marcie and her family were here (I don't remember why) and my kids and Amelia decided to have a history club.  Noah was Hellen Keller, Amelia was George Washington and Natalie was Abraham Lincoln.  They each said something about their character.  I don't know where they get these ideas!


Brian got a new (well new to him-it was free and used) kayak this year and starting teaching N2 how to kayak.  I guess they decided kayaking in the garage was the way to go!


1 comment:

  1. We went to Mom and Dad's for Memorial Day, and we stopped at your house on the way there so that the kids could play.

    ReplyDelete