Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Random January

I'm finally sorting through pictures from this year.  Yes, I know it is October and I'm posting pictures from last January but I got really, really, really, far behind!  My kids spent as much time outside in the winter as they could.  They really loved playing in the snow and sledding down our tiny little hills as you can see in these pictures.


January was the month when Noah really took off with reading and became much more confident and realized he could read a lot.  We would often find him curled up reading which makes me very happy!


The Cub Scouts have their Pinewood Derby in January.  Noah really enjoyed working on his car.  It did not do particularly well in the race but he didn't seem discouraged (according to Brian) but was very observant about what would make his car better.  I'm curious to see what his car looks like next time!  If you can't tell from the picture, Noah's car looks like a rocket ship.
Natalie makes me warm each night as she heads to bed.  I truly think she wore this one night.  Fleece footie pjs with a hood, 2 eye masks and a hat.  I'm sweating just thinking about it!
Noah became interested in Sudoku this past winter.  I printed some simple ones out for him that only use digits 1-6.
Can you believe that these are the ONLY pictures I kept/took in January?  I really need to take more pictures next January!

No comments:

Post a Comment