Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Random December

My kids set their shoes outside their doors on St. Nicholas day.  I happened to be around when they woke up to see what they got.  St. Nicholas always brings interesting things!


They both got glitter glue, interesting fruit snacks, and snow markers.  Natalie got a watermelon and Noah got cinnamon bread.  Not was strange as some gifts in past years :)

We celebrated Christmas with my family on the 28th.  Marcie and her family were there at mom and dad's.  I didn't take many pictures that day but we did get pictures of the grandparents with the grandkids and the whole family.


I don't know why the kids were doing this but I thought it was pretty cute.  They must have been waiting for something.
Early in December we were talking about swaddling and Natalie was wondering what that was so we swaddled her :)
And that's our December!  Maybe I'll move on to November next rather than going back to the summer!

1 comment: