Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Second Cousin Visit and Grandma's Birthday

After we got back from our trip out to Colorado, my cousin Amy and her twins Jaden and Cody paid us a visit.  They were in town for a wedding which Jason was in so Amy and the kids had some free time while Jason was with the wedding party.  We decided to take the kids down to our lake.  It was a little chilly for swimming in our lake but the kids were pretty insistent!  I think they all had a good time.  Natalie showed them how to jump off the pier (the water is really shallow!)

 Natalie looks a little cold here :)
My parents came up for dinner and Marcie and her family came down.  It was mom's birthday so we celebrated.

 We had the kids stand in age order like my cousins and I always used to do when we were together.  I love that Cody is holding Nathaniel's hand (Amy, did I get that right?)

Thanks Amy for coming and spending some time with us!

1 comment:

  1. We loved spending time with you this summer! Your meal was delicious, and the down time at your home was just what our family needed. :) And, yes, you got the boys exactly right in the pics. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete