Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dance Classes

N2 are almost done with their dance classes and they seem to like them although the teacher has mentioned that Natalie doesn't want to leap.  Strange.  Today I finally got some pictures of them at home after class.  Natalie is showing me her plies from first position-they call it butterfly feet (even though she is sticking her booty out!) and Noah was showing me his I don't know what it's called.  If you know, let me know!


They decided they don't want to continue dance and what they really want to do is rock climbing.  Lucky for them the Y offers it once they turn 4 so once the first winter session is over, they can will be 4!  Before that they are going to take a sports class that does basketball (what Noah has been asking to do), t-ball and soccer.  Both wanted to do this so we're going to try.  They might want to continue tumbling but I have to think about that as I haven't been really satisfied with the classes through the park district.

1 comment:

  1. Noah is doing a very lovely passe (pronounced pah-say). That's so fun that they can do rock climbing! Your park district and Y are so much better than ours.

    ReplyDelete