Thursday, February 21, 2013

Coloring Snow

The day after it snowed, N2 went out to play in the snow again because who knew how long the snow would last and if we would get more.  I decided that Noah needed something that would keep him outside.  I think Marcie posted about this before and that's where I got the idea.  I gave each of them a spray bottle and put food coloring in it so that they could color the snow.  They each picked the color they wanted.  Noah wanted blue and Natalie wanted red.  They had a good time just wandering around and finding things to color.  They sprayed my mailbox post because it had snow but they hit the wood more than the snow!
They sprayed the sled track so that people would know where the track was.  Noah really liked to dig holes and then spray into the holes.




No comments:

Post a Comment