Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Destroying Gingerbread houses

It took me a long time because I just kept forgetting but I finally let my kids destroy their gingerbread houses.  I decided that we would just knock them down one day and let them eat what they wanted (within reason) and then throw the rest away.  I was glad to have them gone!  Noah used his hands to pound the house and take it apart.  I think Natalie needed me to help her pull it apart.
Here they are surveying the damage.  I love Noah's face.

They also enjoyed eating it but they actually didn't eat much of the gingerbread house.  They enjoyed eating the candy off and eating the trees.  Natalie did pick up her house to eat it before she pulled it apart.



1 comment:

  1. I love it how Natalie tried to take a bite of the whole house. She's so funny!

    ReplyDelete